K-8 Language Arts Department Chair
K-8 Math Department Chair
K-8 Social Studies Department Chair
Curriculum and Perry Innovation Center Director
Early Literacy Specialist / 4th Grade Teacher
K-8 Science Department Chair
8 months ago
Click on the links below to view Grand Blanc Community School's full curriculum offerings.
Grand Blanc Community Schools Online Learning
about 1 month ago
While providing students with real-time learning experiences in school with caring, invested educators is a preferred model, Grand Blanc Community Schools recognizes that there are instances when online classes might be appropriate. Online courses offer flexible scheduling, pace, and learning opportunities that may not be available in a physical school.
Online Enrollment Process:
- Meet with a counselor or administrator regarding online course options
- Take the Online Readiness Assessment
- Read the GBCS Online Student Expectations
- Complete the Online Learning Contract
Important Online Learning Information/Links:
- Grand Blanc Community Schools Online Courses
- Grand Blanc Community Schools Online Student Expectations
- ParentGuide for Online Learning
- Online Readiness Assessment
- Online Learning Contract
- 21f Legislation- Michigan's Expanded Online Learning Options
- Michigan Online Course Catalog
- GenNET Online Learning Catalog
Project - Based Learning
7 months ago
A component of Grand Blanc Community School's Strategic Plan.
Project Based Learning is a teaching method in which students gain knowledge and skills by working for an extended period of time to investigate and respond to a complex question, problem, or challenge.
8 months ago