District Technology Advisory Team
DISTRICT TECHNOLOGY ADVISORY TEAM
Supporting Teaching and Learning - Engaging, Innovating, Leading
- Gather current information [concerns, staff development needs, success stories, creative ideas, etc.] from buildings.
- Share the state of our technology at each of our buildings.
- Serve as a planning group to create and carry out a vision and direction throughout the district that complements our mission, objectives, and beliefs.
- Serve as the communicators of our district technology and curriculum vision.
- Assist in the development of technology policies. [Such as BYOD]
- Provide instructional technology tips that can be shared with your buildings.
DTAT Meeting Dates - 2017-2018
All meetings will be located at High School West Campus in the new Center for Innovative Learning (Flex Zone Room).
All meetings are held from 4:15-5:15pm.