skip to main content
Welcome to Grand Blanc Dining Services

Dining Service Office located at

High School East Campus
12500 Holly Road
Grand Blanc, MI 48439


6 months ago

To check lunch account balances, student purchases, transfer funds within your student accounts and submit your: 

Click Here

If you've misplaced your log-in information, please call Tracy at:

810.591.6928 or contact her by email at:


6 months ago

We are looking for substitute and permanent kitchen helpers at all buildings.

If interested in PERMANENT positions:

If interested in SUBSTITUTE positions:

Contact Century Temporary Services at 810.695.1606
Mission Statement
Mission Statement
Grand Blanc Dining Services Team provides quality food services for the students and staff, giving them the nutritional energy to achieve their highest potential daily.
Staff Members
USDA Notice
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.